[Qt-creator] Android AVD/SDK manager integration issue

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Tue May 4 09:10:42 CEST 2021

Probably the output of the tool has changed and Qt Creator chokes on it….

https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/src/plugins/android/androidsdkmanager.cpp#n1026

looks very fancy. Of course it should preferably not lock up, and it would be better if it told the user to run that manually in the worst case, if our fancy parsing fails.

I’ve created https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-25667

Br, Eike

> On May 3, 2021, at 18:02, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to set up android for Qt, and QtC is doing great at it, but it tells me that it's missing packages, which it then attempts to download(awesome!)
>
> But it never gets past the "Checking pending licenses..." step. The progress bar gets to the right, and nothing happens.
>
> Instead, I install these from Android Studio, I hit "cancel" and it picks up that AS installed them and works.
>
> This is on Mac with AS 4.1.3

Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH