[Qt-creator] JSON project wizard - generating with Scanner

Marco Piccolino marco.a.piccolino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 17:11:52 CEST 2021

Hello, I'd like to add a whole subdirectory called "usecases" to a QC
"project" JSON wizard template.

The subdirectory is present in the local template folder, directly
contained in the one that has wizard.json.

I tried to add this right after the "Files" generator (with and without the
"binaryPattern" line):

{
               "typeId": "Scanner",
               "data": {
                       "binaryPattern":".+",
                       "subdirectoryPatterns": ["^usecases$"]
               }
 }

but nothing gets copied over, nor mentioned in the Summary page before
project creation.
The "Files" sections works all right instead.

Qt Creator 4.14.1 on Windows 10.

Am I missing anything?

Many thanks,
Marco Piccolino