[Qt-creator] How to show functions as an alphabetized list in QtCreator 7.0

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Apr 4 14:45:28 CEST 2022

Thanks all for the sanity check. I did actually try the right-click since that seemed like a natural choice but when nothing popped up I went looking. I guess I can just use "Find" instead. Will this be put into the next point release? Getting ready to switch to an M1 mac and QtCreator 7 seemed to work the best on that platform.

--
Mike Jackson