[Qt-creator] Problems with older QtCreator.ini (was: Creator 7 & LLVM 15)

Björn Schäpers qt-maillist at hazardy.de
Sat Feb 12 22:21:56 CET 2022

Reinstalling msys and recompiling everything did not solve my problem.
Then I remembered I once had a problem only on my laptop, not on my pc and my
colleagues didn't either. There helped a fresh(er) QtCreator.ini.

I tried the same, renamed the old one and started the creator. And woosh
everything is fine. I now only copied some stuff from the old ini over, some
other stuff I reconfigured in the UI.

Are you interested in my old ini, to check if you can see what hindered the
version extraction? I don't have the time for that, as I can use my creator with
the new ini now.

Kind regards,
Björn.