[Qt-creator] Unexpected (?) behaviour for "Files in any project" short-cut

Toralf Lund toralf.lund at pgs.com
Thu Jan 20 17:20:23 CET 2022

Hi

Under "Keyboard" in Qt Creator Environment Options, I've assigned a
keyboard shortcut to "Locator - Files in any project". The actual
behaviour I get looks more like "Files in All Projects", though.. In
cases where I have "non-project" files e.g. from build inside the
project directory, those may be listed, too. Is that they way it should be?

I notice that under the "Locator" tab (as opposed to the "Locator"
section of "Keyboard"), the same prefix ("a") is associated with both
functions - I guess that may have something to do with it. This is not
something I've ever changed.

I'm using a not-quite-new version supplied with CentOS stream 8; I could
try building a newer release, but do you think it would make any difference?

Thanks.

- Toralf