[Qt-creator] The state of the clang-format plugin

Nicolas Ulrich nikolaseu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:43:31 CEST 2022

Hi Christian,

I just wanted to comment that I use "format instead of indenting"
(still works, but I cannot turn it off anymore I guess) and some days
ago I realized that the option was not available anymore.

It was confusing when I tried to tell new developers (with a fresh
installation of QtCreator) and I couldn't find the option! Turns out
they just have to use the special shortcut for formatting now (if I
remember correctly). I'm still happy with Ctrl+i.

Nicolás