[Qt-creator] Dev: Qt Creator 8 feature freeze this week

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Mon May 30 09:12:08 CEST 2022

Hi,

the feature freeze for Qt Creator 8 is planned for this week, so let us go into feature freeze on Thursday, 2.6.22. I have created the 8.0 branches, please start using them. I will do a last merge from master branch to 8.0 branch on Thursday - after that all content in master branch will be for Qt Creator 9.

You can move existing changes in Gerrit to the new branch with the vertical “…” menu, “Move change”, on the top right corner in Gerrit (next to “Edit”).

Qt Creator 8

* Feature freeze wk22 (~May 31 2022)
* Beta release wk24 (~Jun 14 2022)
* String freeze wk26 (~Jun 28 2022)