[Qt-creator] QtCreator 10 and CMakePresets

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Apr 3 21:57:54 CEST 2023

Is QtCreator 10’s use of CMakePresets the “configure” preset or the “build”
preset? I can’t really figure it out? Is it using the display name or
the “name” in the preset? Does it honor the “inherits” property of a preset?

And when I rename the presets (in an attempt to make the preset more
obvious) how do I inform QtCreator that those names have changed? At the
moment I am blowing away all the build directories and the
CMakelists.txt.user file and re-opening the project. Is there a better way?
—
Mike Jackson