[Qt-creator] Poll: Contents / styling of editor toolbars

Hasselmann Mathias mathias at taschenorakel.de
Wed Apr 5 16:04:46 CEST 2023

Is it okay, if I just like it they way it is?

There surely are other places that are in more urgent need for an UI revamp:

- The page for setting up projects with this countless levels of nesting
is a disaster.
- Search options being hidden an a popup, instead of QLineEdit actions
annoys me every day.
- Matched strings not being remotely visibly highlighted in the output
pane. Profiling and static code analysis hidden in the debug screen,
instead of having their own.
- Selection of tests to run in project side panel, while interaction
happens in the output pane at the bottom.
- Where are the SQL and HTTP request debuggers?

These are issues that really bother me. How about addressing these
first, before fixing some that's boring but works?

Ciao
Mathias