[Qt-creator] OutputTaskParser

Knut Petter Svendsen knutpett+qtcreator at pvv.org
Wed Aug 23 09:10:43 CEST 2023

> Can you explain why you need to patch the paths?

The build system exports (copies) the header files to another directory
before compiling. The "-I" options refer to that directory. So compiler
errors in header files points to that location. When clicking on them the
"wrong" file is opened. My plugin knows where the "real" source is, i just
need to update the task.

> If you build remotely, I have a script that translates paths on stderr,
> which I can share if it helps you.

Yes, please share the script. Does it wrap the build command?

Knut