[Qt-creator] Dev: Qt Creator 10 feature freeze next week

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Fri Jan 27 10:04:32 CET 2023

I have created the 10.0 branch(es). Please start using them.
We will still do a merge from master branch back to 10.0 branch for the feature freeze next week,
so if you accidentally push to master instead of 10.0 there is no need to cherry-pick.
(And the other way round, changes submitted to 10.0 branch will eventually be merged up to master branch, as usual.)

You can move existing changes in Gerrit to the new branch with the vertical “…” menu, “Move change”, on the top right corner in Gerrit (next to “Edit”).

Br, Eike