[Qt-creator] Any plans to support python debugging?

Christian Stenger Christian.Stenger at qt.io
Mon Jan 30 13:19:13 CET 2023

Hi Andre,

If you're talking about debugging pure Python QC should just work.
If you mean debugging an application that is based on C++ and may end up inside Python code this is not possible at the current state.

IIRC we had some discussion some time ago, but so far we had not the time to have a deeper look. I think there's not even a bugreport / feature request for this to be able to vote on.

BR,
Christian