[Qt-creator] Managing Android Devices QtC 9.0.1

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue Mar 14 11:26:25 CET 2023

just installed 5.15.13 together w QtC 9.0.2 and tested again adding USB
devices
have updated https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-28735

it's reproducible for me:
connecting a new Android Device via USB, the very first time QtC hangs
and I have to kill - restart
connecting next Android Devices via USB, they don't appear before
Quit/Restart QtC

ekke