[Qt-creator] Using Qt 11.0.3 with VS22

Christian Kandeler christian.kandeler at qt.io
Mon Oct 16 10:11:10 CEST 2023

On 10/13/23 21:44, Mark Brooks wrote:
> I decided to get going again and install the very latest Qt 11.0.3 and then
> run one of the templates (console apps) to start. It cant find any kit.
> Assume that it cant find VS22 which I have also installed.

Which console app? If it's the Qt one, you also need to have a Qt in
your kit.

Things to check in Edit->Preferences->Kits:

   - Is there a kit (with your toolchain)?

   - Is the toolchain listed in the "Compilers" tab?

If the toolchain really isn't there, you could try the "re-detect"
button in the compilers page.

Christian