[Qt-creator] New user Creator problem

Walter Humphrey wrhumph at icloud.com
Thu Sep 7 18:06:24 CEST 2023

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply and advice - I will check on the toolbar.

I think the two issues I describe are related.  For some reason the virtual environment isn’t being initialized, at least for the particular project options I chose. Down in the venv directory I see what looks like all the necessary libraries.  In my searches about this I have found some mentions of environment variable dependencies, but am still running those down.

—
Pete Humphrey
wrhumph at icloud.com