[Qt-creator] [Dev] Qt Creator 14 feature freeze this week

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Fri May 31 09:52:55 CEST 2024

14.0 branches have been created and the master branch temporarily locked until Monday EOB (CEST).
Qt Creator 14 is now in feature freeze.
Please use 14.0 branch for bug fixes now. You can move changes that are already on Gerrit with "Move change" item from the vertical "..." menu to the right side.

Br, Eike

eike.ziller at qt.io
https://qt.io