[Qt-interest] A server/client with Qt

Scott Aron Bloom Scott.Bloom at sabgroup.com
Mon Jun 1 01:51:54 CEST 2009

I don’t.. maybe I wasn’t clear…

I created a custom QApplication derived class,

I then added a X11 and Win filter to call the TCL event system…

Not two event loops.. but in order to make sure the TCL subsystem got activated and got its events properly.. it has to have its “process events” called, most event systems work that way…

Scott