[Qt-interest] I want to grey out one of the Menu Item in the S60 Emulator

Sai Chandra Sai.Chandra at lntinfotech.com
Mon Jun 1 06:56:18 CEST 2009

Hi,
  I am using a specified menu item. And after clicking out once I have to
disable that menu item or I have to greyout the item. I have tried act
->setDisabled(true) and  act->setEnabled(false). But in windows it works
fine. Here in S60 emulator instead of disabling it is vanishing that menu
item. How do i grey it out rather than vanishing?
Is there any other option for greying out???

Thank You

 Regards,

Sai Chandra G.V,
PES,
L&T Infotech Ltd,
Plot No 25-31,EPIP Phase II,
KIADB Industrial Area,Whitefield,
BANGALORE-66,INDIA
Mobile:+91 9900200782
Office: 080-66242639

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.