[Qt-interest] Deploying apps in MacOS

Dominik Kapusta d at ayoy.net
Mon Jun 1 09:54:07 CEST 2009

Yep, but note that macdeployqt takes care only of Qt frameworks.
frameworkdeployqt.pl script can fix dependencies for other frameworks that
depend on Qt. If you have other non-Qt-dependent dynamic libraries, you
would have to deal with them on your own (this includes adding their
dependencies to the bundle as well) - let otool and install_name_tool be
your friends :)

Dominik