[Qt-interest] Debug and release modes ?

Patric userqt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:38:31 CEST 2009

Hm, I see.
But why I'm not getting the QtCore4.d.dll in Windows ? What's the reason,
isn't this important feature ?
I'm using Windows and I have installed QT from the SDK provided on the site.
It seems to me that if I'm working on Windows, in this case, the debug mode
is redundant. Am I right ?

Regards,
Patric