[Qt-interest] selection with widgets in a QTreeWidget

Tue Jun 2 18:32:46 CEST 2009

I am using a QTreeWidget and am inserting combo boxes in certain columns of
the view. But I am facing one serious issue currently.

First, when I click on an embedded combo box widget, the associated row gets
selected. However, once after clicking on the widget clicking on any other
widget of another row does the cause the selection to change to that row. For
that to happen, i have to first click on any place that does not contain a
widget.

How can i solve this? I require that the corresponding row always gets
selected so that the correct currentItem() is returned.
--
Cheers!
Kishore