[Qt-interest] [URGENT]QTableView columnWidth 100% not working

Nathan Carter nathancarter5 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:00:27 CEST 2009

On May 30, 2009, at 11:47 AM, Neel Basu wrote:

> On Saturday 30 May 2009 12:31:17 Neel Basu wrote:
>> Please See the attached Image.
>> I want my subject column's width to be more. and all column's to
>> grab the
>> area currently being wasted on the right Side.
>>
>> How can I do it ??
>>
>> I've to complete it within few hours.
>> I am in a tight deadline. Please help me.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Neel
>
> BUMP

The reason you did not get any reply (until this one) may be your lack
of list etiquette.

Telling everyone that you need their reply ASAP essentially says that
you see yourself as very important, and that everyone else should see
you (and the problem you need to solve) the same way.  The BUMP only
increases this impression.

Recall that people on this list volunteer to help one another out.
Assigning deadlines and telling everyone that your post is the most
important is simply rude.  Not doing so may actually get you MORE help.

Nathan