[Qt-interest] Very simple question regarding QUiLoader

Patric userqt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:11:40 CEST 2009

MessageGirish@
Ah, I see. But you said that the form can be serialized, is there a method for that ?

Tony@
Thank you for answer also, I actually decided not to use plugins, after I have read so much about plugins, I started to think if I really need them...
I was wondering if I need QUiLoader, but maybe I don't need it either.

So I think maybe the best choice here is just to do my UI statically. I will create different forms for the tabs and add them dynamically with QTabsWidget (it has nice methods for that).
When there is new device out, I'll just create few more tabs and create an update package.
It was hard to imagine the design of the product, it's hard when you don't have experience with something and don't know what it is capable of.

Best regards,
Patric