[Qt-interest] Redirect the user while browsing webpages.

Rahulkumar Tibdewal rahulkumar_tibdewal at persistent.co.in
Thu Jun 4 13:59:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

--
René Reucher
rene.reucher at batcom-it.net
http://www.batcom-it.net/
Vote anarchist

I have already stressed my brain too much ;).
I mean I am able to put filter on clients internet access.

However, due to it when user tries to browse a default message of connection refused appears.
I want client should know, that server has blocked its internet temporarily.

So, if I could redirect him on page to tell that "your internet is blocked temporarily by xxx server".

Thanks
Rahul

DISCLAIMER