[Qt-interest] Want to always display title bar of QDockWindows in a QFrame

Bell, Royal D royal.d.bell at lmco.com
Thu Jun 4 16:15:46 CEST 2009

All,

I'm using Qt 3.3.6 I wanted to know how can I always force the caption
of QDockwindows (or any QWidget,e.g, QAxWidget) to show inside of a
QFrame, when the QDockWindows are moved outside of the QFrame I can see
the title bar, I want to be able to always see the title of the
QDockWindow (was using 4.4.3 and the QDockWidgets are able to show the
title bar at all times but I'm required to use 3.3.6 now).

Thanks in advance,

Royal