[Qt-interest] QMYSQL problem on ubuntu

Riccardo Roasio riccardo.roasio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 19:00:55 CEST 2009

In my LD_LIBRARY_PATH i have /usr/lib/mysql

ls /usr/lib/mysql
libdbug.a  libmyisam.a     libmysqld.a     libmysys.a
libndbclient.la  libndbclient.so.2      libvio.a
libheap.a  libmyisammrg.a  libmystrings.a  libndbclient.a
libndbclient.so  libndbclient.so.2.0.0

so i think it should have all necessary modules to load...

but still doesn't work

Any suggestion?