[Qt-interest] about #247160

Zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Sun Jun 7 10:50:07 CEST 2009

Thiago Macieira wrote:

> Zeljko wrote:
>>http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?method=entry
>>&id=247160
>>
>>Anyone have idea how to get around this bug (using 4.5.1) ? it's very
>>irritating bug, but it seem that no one will fix that soon.
>
> I can't reproduce the bug. The item selected with the keyboard is selected
> when I press Enter here.

It's easy to reproduce.I've already filled up an issue this morning and sent
test project about QComboBox bugs (that issue is about invisible framerect
over combobox with plastique,cleanlooks and gtk style in some cases).
I can send to you that test project where you can clearly see that bug (and
this one about focus rect too) ... so should I send it here , or to your
e-mail ?

tnx.
zeljko