[Qt-interest] QMfcApp::pluginInstance does not initialize qApp

Pablo Bleyer pbk at embedded.cl
Mon Jun 8 11:00:01 CEST 2009

 Hi.

 I am trying to integrate a Qt application residing in a DLL into a
Windows host program (actually, a LabVIEW application but I don't think
this is relevant). I followed the DLL example in the QtWinMigrate
framework that suggests initializing the Qt message hooks in the DllMain
function calling QMfcApp::pluginInstance. I can see that pluginInstance
is being called but my code finds that qApp is still NULL. Has somebody
faced a similar scenario?

 BTW, when compiling QtWinMigrate without MFC, g++ 3.4.2 complains
(properly) that there is a missing constructor in QMfcApp, since the
constructor there gets swiped out when QTWINMIGRATE_WITHMFC is not defined.

 Regards.