[Qt-interest] Signals on QLabel

Ferenc Stelcz ferenc at stelcz.hu
Mon Jun 8 17:34:40 CEST 2009

Santhosh Y wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > Following is a simple QLabel derived class; I would like to know, when I
click on the QLabel
 > which signal would be emitted.
 >
 > When I tried with the following example, none of the 2-signals are emitted
when I press on the label.

 > What is wrong here!

[...]

Hi!

If the label does not hold any valid *URL*, AFAIK it won't emit any signals.
(DOC of signal linkActivated() :: "This signal is emitted when the user clicks
a link. The URL referred to by the anchor is passed in link.")

I would try to reimplement the mousePressEvent or mouseDoubleClickEvent
handlers of QLabel.

HTH

--
Ferenc Stelcz