[Qt-interest] Question regarding QThread object affinity

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Jun 9 11:30:13 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 09 June 2009 10:08:39 you wrote:
> What do you mean ?
> I think there will not be a problem to delete object B, for example, from
> class A, if the event loop of C is not running.

Yes, there will! Its not about running an event-loop, its about running in
threads! If object B is executing some function (running in thread C), and
object A deletes B, you get _very_ strange errors because B was deleted behind
its own back! Its like removing the chair you are using while you are sitting
in it!

Arnold