[Qt-interest] New Bee Question: Quiting under followingsituation

JD Guzman lostinthecode at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 9 20:33:00 CEST 2009

Rahul I'm not a Qt expert but there are some here. What you posted as
code is not sufficient. Are you expecting people to go through the
trouble of making a test case for you so that they can help you solve
your problem? This is highly unreasonable. If you want help then do as
Scott kindly asked and post a full test case with the code to reproduce
this problem.

Perhaps in making the test case you will find the problem yourself ;).

Regards,

JD