[Qt-interest] How to make a widget show as a animation mode?

Kermit Mei kermit.mei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 08:53:27 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 11:57 +0530, Chandru... wrote:
> /examples/graphicsview/collidingmice/ is using graphicsanimation  ....
> its very easy for u ..

<snip>
> WAGMARE

Yes,thank you, WAGMARE. But, I want to move some QWidgets or its
sub-class object, such as QPushButton, QLabel and so on.

All the examples about graphicsview I can find can NOT move the
QWidgets. What they can do is just some QGraphicsItem object.

That's just what troubled me, thanks again.

Can you give me more hints about it?