[Qt-interest] Basic table model?

Israel Brewster israel at frontierflying.com
Wed Jun 10 17:08:24 CEST 2009

Is there some way to get a basic table model in QT to store tabular
data? I'm looking for something like the QSQLTableModel, except
manually populated (no SQL), and it doesn't have to be editable
through a view. I figure I could subclass the QAbstractTableModel for
this, but from the docs it looks like that would be a fair amount of
work for something pretty basic, considering that there are at least
three different functions I would have to manually implement. Of
course, that could turn out to be easier than I am expecting, I dunno.
I don't need anything special- just row and column data that I can
access by row and column. Perhaps someone has already done that who
would be willing to share their subclass? Thanks for any suggestions.
Israel Brewster
Computer Support Technician II
Frontier Flying Service Inc.
5245 Airport Industrial Rd