[Qt-interest] I want to have a subitem of QTableWidgetItem

Sujan Dasmahapatra sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 22:25:35 CEST 2009

Yess Mr Alessandro
I am now using QTreeWidget.I am facing problem in that,the items are not
being aligned at the same row.I am setting different columns but they're
coming with different row also.How can I set them to be shown at the same
row. ??? pls tell me someone

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:07 AM, Alessandro Portale <
alessandro.portale at trolltech.com> wrote:

> Dear Sujan,
>
> I am afraid that there is no solution to Your problem.
>
> (Unless you reveal why a QTreeWidget is not an option)
>
> Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> > Dear Friends
> > Is there any solution to this problem ? I want some  subitems
> > QTableWidgetItem under an existing QTableWidgetItem. Can I have this ?
> > if this is possible then how plss tell me someone.

Thanks & Regards
S. Dasmahapatra
B.E. (Aeronautics-Aerodynamics)
Senior Engineer---CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics)
L M Glasfiber R & D (India) Pvt Ltd
Bangalore, India
Ph:91-9900839788
Office:91-80-66470248