[Qt-interest] subitems for QTableWidget

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at maps-technology.com
Thu Jun 11 10:13:49 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Thursday 11 Jun 2009 08:56:53 Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> Dear Friends
>
> I have a QTableWidget with only one column.I am suing it basically as
> part  tree.But now I want to add some subitems under each part.Can  u
> plss tell me how would I go about it.

Can you please please please STOP ASKING THE SAME QUESTION? You are not
providing any useful information with them beyond your first attempt. If you
really want people to help you then provide more information such as a screen
mock-up of what you are trying to achieve or some sample code and a
description of what it is not doing that you wish it to do.

All you are doing at present is annoying everyone reading this list.

Regards,

Sean