[Qt-interest] QBrush with custom CrossPattern

Iurii Gordiienko hordi at ukr.net
Thu Jun 11 14:08:57 CEST 2009

Hi

        I use the QGraphicsScene (and QGraphicsItem) for drawing chart-like widget for showing some graph information.     But in result I have lines from Qt::CrossPattern style above of the my own image (see attached screenshot)...    I need black background with green lines under my image...    This is part from my code for reproduce the current behavior:    class GraphicsView : public QGraphicsView    GraphicsView::GraphicsView()    {      scene()->setBackgroundBrush(QBrush(QColor(0,0,0)));
  scene()->setForegroundBrush(QBrush(QColor(0,124,0), Qt::CrossPattern));
}    class GraphicsItem : public QGraphicsItem...    void GraphicsItem::paint(QPainter* painter, const QStyleOptionGraphicsItem* option,QWidget*)
{
  static QPen pen(QBrush(QColor(0,252,0),Qt::SolidPattern),2);            painter->setPen(pen);      painter->draw(...);    }

    Qt-4.5.1    Thanks