[Qt-interest] Mozilla on QT embedded

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Thu Jun 11 18:14:00 CEST 2009

Anil H wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I was able to build QT-embedded-4.5.1 & was able to run example
> applications on ARM.
>I am trying to find links to build Mozilla on QT
>But the link http://www.trolltech.com/qtmozilla/ is not working
>and information in other websites(like
>http://www.mozilla.org/ports/qtmozilla/) seems to be scattered.
>please do let me know if there are useful links related to building
> Mozilla on QT Embedded.

That project never concluded. Unless you're interested in devoting a good
amount of time (way more than a month) to finish Mozilla with Qt, then
making sure it runs on QWS, I'd say it's better to use a different web
browser.

--
Thiago Macieira - thiago.macieira (AT) nokia.com
  Senior Product Manager - Nokia, Qt Software