[Qt-interest] Getting Flash to work in QtWebKit - something more than QWebSettings::PluginsEnabled ?

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Fri Jun 12 04:43:22 CEST 2009

Hello,

I would like to get Flash working in QtWebKit. In a blog post for the Arora
browser, which is based on QtWebKit and within which Flash works on my
system, it was mentioned that Flash support was merged from QtWebKit trunk
into Qt trunk in October of 2008, and then presumably released as Qt 4.5. I
am using the latest Qt distribution.

I've set QWebSettings::PluginsEnabled to true and verified that I'm setting
it correctly by also disabling Javascript and observing that Javascript no
longer works. And yet, no Flash.

Thanks,
Brian