[Qt-interest] An Unusual shape of Qt-Applicatin while maximizing it from Task Manager

Kamakshi Sivaraman Kamakshi.Sivaraman at lntinfotech.com
Fri Jun 12 08:07:56 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I found a strange behavior of my application, I have created an
application in Qt 4.4 with fixed size and I tried to minimize my
application with the help of
Task Manager, It minimizes properly but the moment I maximize it from Task
Bar it showing an unusual size of my application totally an extended type.
I want it in the normal fixed size which I gave to application while
creating.

Please tell me how can I come resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,
S.KAMAKSHI
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
Whitefield,
Bangalore -560066

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as:

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.