[Qt-interest] IDE in widnows

Karol Krizka kkrizka at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:57:34 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-12 at 19:43 +0300, Sujan Dasmahapatra wrote:
> Dear Friends
> I want to use Qt open source in Visual Studio...Is it possible if not
> then could u tell me what free IDE is there to work with Qt in
> windows ...........

Yes it is possible, but you have to compile Qt from source yourself. But
that is quite easy to do. Then you will need to install Qt's VC++
Integration to allow you to create projects from VC++.

If you do not want to compile Qt, then I recommend you try Qt's own IDE,
Qt Creator:
http://www.qtsoftware.com/products/developer-tools
I use it on both Linux and Windows, and it is pretty good.

--
Cheers,
Karol Krizka