[Qt-interest] Display pictures in QWebView using QHelpEngine

Bernhard Friedreich friesoft at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 21:47:33 CEST 2009

sorry.. forgot to mention that but I'm using the Qt 4.5.1 binary version
for Windows (png support seems to be available) but I've also tested
under various Linux distributions and MacOS.. everywhere I get the same
icon with the ?

I suspect that QWebView can't find this strange path:
qthelp://friesoft.com.allevo.ii.1.0/doc/doc/images/allevo-doublebookkeeping.png

It maybe requieres paths like this:
doc/images/allevo-doublebookkeeping.png

Still thanks for your reply :-)

PS: this time to the mailinglist :p