[Qt-interest] Problem with Qt 4.5.1 integration with VS2008

arjun me_arjun2008 at rediffmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:50:35 CEST 2009

Hi All

I have problem with Qt 4.5.1 intergration with Visual stdio 2008 express edition.First I have install Visal C++ 2008 express edition on my system. After that i have install "qt-vs-addin-1.0.1.exe" and than i install "qt-win-eval-4.5.1-vs2008.exe". After this all installtion. There is not proper intergration between Qt and Visual studio 2008.
Please tell me the proper step for intergration between Qt and Visual studio 2008.
Do i need to install Visual studio all componet like Visual C# 2008, Visual Basic 2008 and Visual web devloper 2008. or do i need to download other componet also. For older version there is not required any process to intergration.

Please give me your valable suggetion

Thanks

Arjun