[Qt-interest] compile issue in Creator

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at maps-technology.com
Sun Jun 14 10:32:59 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Saturday 13 Jun 2009 16:10:15 John McClurkin wrote:
> The error indicates you are missing the Microsoft Visual C runtime. I
> would guess you are trying to combine objects compiled under Visual C
> and objects compiled under QtCreator (which uses MinGW). You can't do this.
> You have to compile everything under QtCreator or under Visual C.
Or use QtCreator with the MS compiler. The important thing is to use a self-
consistent set of tools and libs. Either choose MinGW or MSVC and make sure
that both Qt and your app use the same. Qt Creator can use either although I
believe that it is not as well integrated with the MSVC debugger (yet).

Sean