[Qt-interest] Create a new file

Stefanos Antaris santaris at csd.auth.gr
Sun Jun 14 23:39:42 CEST 2009

Hello.I am trying to create a new .ini file that doesn't exist.But i
can't manage it.I am just trying to make it using QFile but it doesn't
work.Or i can't  work it.Here is my code.
    myProcess = new QProcess(this);
    myProcess->setWorkingDirectory("/Users/santaris/Desktop/omnetpp");
    ui->logTextBrowser->append(myProcess->workingDirectory());
    QFile file("santaris.ini");
    file.open(QIODevice::ReadWrite);
    QTextStream out(&file);
    out<<"Hello World";

    file.close();
    if(!file.exists())
        ui->logTextBrowser->append("No exist");
    myProcess->start("./test");

I just want to make the santaris.ini in order to run the ./test
simulation that i have.But i can't run it at all