[Qt-interest] Building inside Hudson or other CI tool with qmake

Rohan McGovern rohan.mcgovern at nokia.com
Mon Jun 15 00:48:07 CEST 2009

On Saturday 13 June 2009, ext Tyler Winter Mace wrote:
> Anyone have experience with Hudson or another Continuous
> Integration tool, and building qt-based projects within it?

Yes, though not specifically Hudson.

> I'm particularily interested in how to get multiple platforms to
> work as you expect them to.

The tool itself has to correctly support multiple platforms.

As far as Qt projects are concerned, if they use qmake correctly,
all that's necessary is to run `qmake' followed by the
platform-specific make command (`make' or `gmake' for Unix or S60,
`mingw32-make' for win32-g++, `nmake' for win32-msvc).

--
Rohan McGovern
Qt Software, Nokia