[Qt-interest] Open and external file through menu

Ferenc Stelcz ferenc at stelcz.hu
Wed Jun 17 11:18:26 CEST 2009

Ender EREL wrote:
> Beware, the information below is classified, therefore it cannot be
> found elsewhere, especially not in Qt documentation. Also a question
> like this has never been asked before, so don't try searching the
> qt-interest archives.
>
> Connect a slot to a desired action in the desired menu. In that slot,
> use QDesktopServices::openUrl() static member to launch the desired file.

[OT please ignore!]
It's totally superfluous to tell him things like that. He wants exact answers
for his exact questions. Don't bother. The only little problem is that, we
aren't the ones who get paid for the job he has to do... :D
[/OT please ignore!]

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4160 (20090616) __________

http://www.eset.com