[Qt-interest] Open and external file through menu

Eckhard Jokisch e.jokisch at orange-moon.de
Wed Jun 17 11:55:13 CEST 2009

Sujan,
the answer is here:
On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Sujan
Dasmahapatra<sujan.dasmahapatra at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Mr Eckkard
> I am working with Qt for a quite long time professionally and personally
> both.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You really should follow some of the tutorial first and start understanding the
basic examples from the documentation. In addition there are people offering
help and there might even be people who would enjoy having a trip to Bangalore
and give you some lessons and teachings about QT if your company is willing to
invest in your education like this. (I have a friend there and wouldn't mind
myself to do so ... )

Seriously I doubt that you will make any substantial progress within the next
2 months on your task.

BR
Eckhard