[Qt-interest] Just QMake

Nathan Carter nathancarter5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 19:18:00 CEST 2009

Or did you mean what's the fastest way to do it without building lots
of other stuff?

I know that ./configure builds qmake and nothing else, but it does
also run qmake on a ton of .pro files, which takes a long time.  You
can pass --fast to ./configure to speed this process up significantly
by just doing a superficial qmake pass on each .pro file, postponing
most of the processing for later (in a step you'll never do if you
just want qmake).

Is that what you were looking for?

Nathan