[Qt-interest] Graphing software that integrates with Qt?

Nathan Carter nathancarter5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:55:06 CEST 2009

GraphViz uses the AT&T DOT library underneath, which I believe is free
software.  So you may be able to just link to (or include the command
line version of) the DOT tool in your application.  In other words,
don't try to take all of GraphViz.  Just take its brain.

And EAT IT!  Bwahaha!

Was that out loud?

Nathan