[Qt-interest] Qt public headers in repository

Roman V. Kiseliov roman.kiseliov at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 00:25:25 CEST 2009

Hello,

I cloned Qt repository (git://gitorious.org/qt/qt.git). I checkout
'origin/4.5' branch to build Qt,
HEAD=75e8aaae5e8a0cbaa62fd4cd2a8235544f974a73. But building stopped
with error because there is no public headers in repo. Then I tried
public headers from 4.5.1 with no success finally. Exactly, build was
stopped with error when compiling uic. Configure, qmake, moc, rcc was
successfully built.

Please advice me where I can find public Qt headers (usually located
in '$(QTDIR)/include') to build Qt from source contained in
repository. I'm using VS2008SP1 under Windows XP Prof x64 if it
matters.

With best regards,
Roman